THE 50-0 boxing legend Floyd ‘Money’ Mayweather is back in action for an exhibition bout in Dubai THIS WEEKEND.
This time his opponent is former boxer and former sparring partner Don Moore, who is also unbeaten at 18-0-1.
Mayweather last fought in summer last year, when he took on Logan Paul in a bizarre exhibition match.
And though that fight didn’t have an official result, Mayweather made a lot of money.
And the former five-weight world champion is set to do it all over again in another clash which will see him earn millions.
When is Floyd Mayweather vs Don Moore?
- Floyd Mayweather is set to fight Don Moore on Saturday, May 14.
- It will take place on the Helipad outside Dubai’s Burj Al Arab Hotel.
- The event is set to get underway from around 7pm BST, with the main event ring-walks expected at 9pm.
What TV channel is Floyd Mayweather vs Don Moore on and can I live stream it?
- The fight will be available to watch online at FiteTV in the UK.
- Mayweather vs Moore is available to purchase on PPV for an early bird price of £14.99.
- But the price is expected to rise as high as £29.99 in the lead up to the fight.
- You can live stream the action from the Fite TV app, which is available for download onto your mobile or tablet device.
Mayweather vs Moore FULL CARD
One undercard fight has been confirmed so far, which is UFC legend Anderson Silva taking on fellow Brazilian Bruno Machado.
Badou Jack will also fight on the card against Hany Atiyo.
- Floyd Mayweather vs Don Moore
- Anderson Silva vs Bruno Machado
- Badou Jack vs Hany Atiyo
- Delfine Persoon vs Maiva Hamadouche
- Ray Ford vs Bilal Laggoune
What have they said?
Floyd Mayweather promised fans a better fight than his previous one against Logan Paul.
He commented: “Don will come to fight. It’s a little different; Don is going to come to fight and may the best man win.
“Whereas at the Hard Rock Stadium, Logan Paul talked a good game but didn’t come to fight; he came to hold.
“So he’s coming to fight, I’m coming to fight. Eight rounds, from start to finish, it’s going to be explosive.”