KATIE TAYLOR and Amanda Serrano headline the card at MSG TONIGHT in the biggest women’s boxing fight of all time.
Widely regarded as the best pound-for-pound female on the planet, Irish star Taylor is unbeaten since turning pro in 2016.
But she is likely to have the biggest test of her career against Puerto-Rican Serrano, who is managed by Jake Paul.
Known as the ‘Real Deal’, Serrano is a seven-division title winner and has also shown her mettle in the MMA Octagon.
Both fighters are set for a seven-figure payday on what could be a famous night for women’s boxing.
When is Taylor vs Serrano?
- This huge fight is for the WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, and The Ring female lightweight world titles.
- It will be held on Saturday, April 30 – TODAY!
- Madison Square Gardens in New York will host fight night.
- The undercard will get underway around 7pm ET, with the main event expected around 10pm ET.
Which TV channel and live stream can I watch it on?
Taylor vs Serrano will be shown exclusively on DAZN.
Coverage from the MSG will begin at 7.30pm.
DAZN is available in over 200 countries and involves a monthly subscription rather than a one-off fight PPV payment.
In the US, a monthly sub costs $19.99 or you can bag an annual subscription for $99.99.
After you’ve subscribed, DAZN can be accessed via the app on your Smart TV, phone, tablet, games console, or PC.
- Katie Taylor vs Amanda Serrano (WBA, WBC, WBO, IBF world female lightweight titles)
- Jessie Vargas vs Liam Smith (super welterweight)
- Franchon Crews Dezurn vs Elin Cederroos; (WBA, WBC, WBO, IBF super-middleweight titles)
- Galal Yafai vs Miguel Cartagena (WBC international flyweight title)
- Reshat Mati vs Joe Eli Hernandez (welterweight)
- Khalil Coe vs William Langston (light-heavyweight)
- Austin Williams vs Chordale Booker (vacant WBA continental Americas middleweight title)
- Skye Nicolson vs Shanecqua Paisley Davis (women’s featherweight)
What they said
Katie Taylor: “I’d like to be seen as the greatest.
“These are the kind of fights that can leave your mark in the history of boxing and you want to be involved in these kind of things.
“We’re fighting at Madison Square Garden, like Ali and Frazier, and this fight could be talked about for years too like that was.”
Amanda Serrano: “Working with Jake Paul has been a great help.
“Not just for me, but for boxing and women in general.
“Now people know who I am, more are wanting to tune in to see what else women’s boxing has for the future.
“The Garden’s almost sold out. I mean, it’s incredible to see that.”