CONOR McGREGOR returns to the Octagon for a HUGE trilogy fight against Dustin Poirier at UFC 264 on Saturday night.
The Notorious was beaten in two rounds by the Diamond at UFC 257 in January, leaving their series tied at 1-1 going into the big decider.
When is UFC 264 McGregor vs Poirier 3?
- UFC 264 takes place on Saturday, July 10.
- The early prelims are set to start at 11pm BST, the prelims 1am and the main card from 3am.
- Expect the main event of McGregor vs Poirier at around 5am UK time.
- The T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas – with FULL capacity – plays host.
What TV channel and live stream is UFC 264: McGregor vs Poirier 3 on?
- UFC 264 will be broadcast on BT Sport Box Office in the UK, with the price confirmed at £19.95 – the same as the first fight.
- The prelims from 1-3am will be shown live on BT Sport 2.
- In the US, it’ll be live on ESPN+.
- The early prelims will be shown live on UFC Fight Pass app.
What is the UFC 264 fight card?
- Main card (3am BST/ 10pm ET)
- Dustin Poirier vs ConorMcGregor (Lightweight – Main event)
- Gilbert Burns vs Stephen Thompson (Welterweight – co-main)
- Tai Tuivasa vs Greg Hardy (Heavyweight)
- Irene Aldana vs Yana Kunitskaya (Women Bantamweight)
- Sean O’Malley vs Kris Moutinho (Bantamweight)
- Prelims (1am BST/ 8pm ET)
- Carlos Condit vs Max Griffin (Welterweight)
- Niko Price vs Michel Pereira (Welterweight)
- Ryan Hall vs Illia Topruia (Featherweight)
- Trevin Giles vs Dricus Du Plessis (Middleweight)
- Early prelims (from 11pm BST/ 6pm ET)
- Jennifer Maia vs Jessica Eye (Women Flyweight)
- Omari Akhmedov vs Brad Tavares (Middleweight)
- Zhalgas Zhumagulov vs Jerome Rivera (Flyweight)
- Hu Yaozong vs Alen Amedovski (Middleweight)
What have they said?
John Kavanagh, McGregor’s coach: “We’ve gotta figure out these fricking calf kicks, how to use them and defend them.
“We’re pretty confident we have that sorted out now.
“I think he looked excellent everywhere else so give us a rematch and we have the rematch, I feel.”
Dustin Poirier: “”It’s fighting, man.
“I don’t think you ever really have [someone’s number].
“He’ll make adjustments and it’ll be a completely different fight.
“Like the first one and the second was different, the third one is gonna be different as well.”
“I’m gonna make adjustments as well.
“I’ve gotta switch it up, keep things fresh and keep him guessing.”